Fun Things to do in April in Phoenix
All work and no play is not a healthy lifestyle. We need to take time out to decompress from the daily grind. Sleep, diet, and exercise are essential; so are rest and recreation. In the spirit of relaxation, Phelps LaClair, a second generation estate planning firm located in Mesa, Chandler, & Phoenix, offers these possibilities for fun things to do in April in Phoenix.
Here are some musical offerings to suit several tastes. The dance floor may be open.
- MercyMe’s Imagination Tour – Gila River Arena
- Elvis Costello – Comerica Theater
- Vince Neil of Motley Crue – BLK LIVE
- Switchfoot – The Van Buren
An evening at the theatre is always great fun. And it’s culturally energizing!
- Wicked – ASU Gammage Auditorium
- Disney On Ice: Frozen – Talking Stick Resort Arena
- Marriage of Figaro (opera) – Phoenix Symphony Hall
- American Girl Live – Mesa Arts Center
If you’re up for some games, Phoenix has major sports teams active this month. Come watch the pros.
- Arizona Diamondbacks – Chase Field
- Phoenix Rising Soccer – Casino Arizona Field
- Phoenix Suns – Talking Stick Resort Arena
- Arizona Coyotes – Arizona Coyotes
Art speaks to the heart. Here are a few possibilities for enjoying creativity in Phoenix.
- Art in the Garden – Berridge Nurseries
- Behind the Scenes – Pueblo Grande Museum
- Water Lantern Festival – Kiwanis Park
- Phoenix Lights Festival – The Park at Wild Horse Pass
Spring Into Action!
No matter what your preferred form of recreation, there is an abundance of fun things to do in April in Phoenix! Whether it’s cultural events, sports, or exploring the city, our staff at Phelps LaClair firm encourages you to get out and about this April. It’s good for your spirit, soul, and body.
Images used under creative commons license (Commerical Use) 03/31/19 Photo by Shopify Partners from Burst