Free Estate Planning Seminars
In our technological age, the internet is the first place people go to for information on any given topic. But when you’re searching for answers about a subject as significant as Estate Planning, there are many factors to consider, and web searches won’t be adequate for answering all your specific questions. Thankfully, Phelps LaClair, serving Phoenix, Chandler, and Mesa Arizona, offers free seminars that provide clear and helpful information about estate planning. These seminars also give you a face to face connection with qualified, caring experts on an important subject that will affect your entire family.
Please join Phelps LaClair for a FREE seminar if:
- You have assets worth more than $75,000 and want to save your loved ones thousands of dollars in needless fees, and/or years in Arizona’s Probate Court system.
- You’re concerned about estate taxes, frivolous spending, or unintended beneficiaries (such as a child’s ex-spouse or creditors).
- You’re concerned about who will manage your finances in the event of illness or disability.
- You have an old Will or Living Trust that hasn’t been updated in the past 5 years.
- You’re considering an internet, do-it-yourself or bargain-priced estate plan that could send your family to probate court.
At our upcoming seminars, you’ll learn about the difference between estate planning methods; why do-it-yourself estate planning usually fails; mistakes to avoid; and more! Here are the topics and dates for our free February and March 2018 seminars:
- The Top 10 Estate Planning Mistakes
- February 20, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
- March 20, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
- Free Seminar For Our Clients and their Friends
- February 21, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
- March 22 @ 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm
Register Online at Phelps LaClair Seminars
For locations and more information on these seminars, head to this page. And to reassure you that the seminars will be worth your time, here are a few comments from previous attendees:
We were so happy to have someone finally explain exactly what we needed to do to protect our estate. The seminar wasn’t just informative; it put us into motion. —Matt P.
The seminar was fast moving, comprehensive, no pressure, and clear communication. —Stephen B.
Your seminar was very informative and made it seem not so overwhelming. —Julie J.
When it comes to estate planning, you want wise, error-free advice given by caring counselors. With more than thirty-five years experience, the team at Phelps law will give you the best, most current advice available in every aspect of estate planning. Getting advice from experts in estate planning could mean the difference between successfully passing on your legacy, or compromising your assets and causing difficulties for your loved ones after your death.
Phelps LaClair wants to make sure you’ve gotten the right information to protect your unique estate needs. If you’re unable to attend one of our free seminars, our entire staff is available to answer any questions you may have. Give us a call today!
Images used under creative commons license – commercial use (2/7/2018) francois schnell (Flickr)