Common Questions about Estate Planning
We help individuals and families in Phoenix with difficult questions, such as:
- How can I ensure my children will be taken care of if something happens to me?
- If I become incapacitated, will someone I trust have the authority to make medical and financial decisions on my behalf?
- How can I make sure that my assets will go to the right people at the right time after I die?
- How can I protect my assets and inheritance from potential risks?
- What is involved in administering a trust?
Estate planning can be a very complex process. We are here to answer these and any other questions you may have along the way.
Estate Planning is about Relationship
We understand that estate planning is much more about relationships than it is about documents. We hope to build a lifetime relationship with you so we can truly understand your specific concerns and hopes for your loved ones. We will create and implement a customized estate plan that addresses your unique circumstances and desires.
Let Our Experience Work for You
If you are looking for an estate planning attorney in Phoenix, Phelps LaClair is the clear choice for your peace of mind. First generation estate planning law firms in Phoenix often don’t have the real world experience of implementing living trusts. But at Phelps LaClair, we have both the “front-end” and “back-end” experience. This means that we design living trusts, and then we actually see them work in real life. Knowing what works and doesn’t work in real life helps us avoid obstacles and setbacks that less experienced estate planners would never even consider. We plan for both the known and the unknown based on real life, practical experience.
Give us a Call
We invite you to explore our website to learn more about who we are, what we do and how we can help you leave the legacy you want. Better yet, call us to schedule a free estate planning consultation in Phoenix — we welcome the opportunity to meet you in person and get to know you.