03 Oct Upcoming Free Seminars on the Top 10 Estate Planning Mistakes
Wouldn’t you love to be able to meet your estate planning lawyer before you choose to work with a certain firm? Making decisions about your estate isn’t something you take lightly. You want advisors who know what they’re talking about. That’s one reason Phelps LaClair, serving the Phoenix Valley, offers FREE seminars on estate planning. We believe face-to-face is the best way to meet you and give you the opportunity to meet our warm and caring attorneys.
As a 2nd generation estate planning firm, we’ve helped quite a few families in the Phoenix Valley. And now we’re seeing children of those families come to us for help in planning their estates. As a result of our history, we’ve got the practical knowledge and know-how to examine your financial portfolio and guide you through the planning process, developing a tailor-made plan that uniquely fits your financial assets.
At our free estate planning seminars, we’ll present clear facts about estate planning and talk about how to avoid certain common mistakes—all in language that is easy to understand, without all the legalese. Here’s what one person said who attended one of our seminars: We were so happy to have someone finally explain what we needed to do to protect our estate. The seminar wasn’t just informative, it put us into motion. —Matt P.
Please Join Us for a FREE Estate Planning Seminar If:
- You have assets worth more than $75,000 and want to save your loved ones thousands of dollars in needless fees and years in Arizona’s Probate Court system.
- You are concerned that the inheritance you leave your loved ones will be wasted away on estate taxes, frivolous spending or unintended beneficiaries (such as a child’s ex-spouse or creditors).
- You are concerned about who will manage your finances during a time of illness or disability.
- You have an old Will or Living Trust that has not been updated with all the new laws in the past 5 years.
- You are considering an internet, do-it-yourself or bargain-priced estate plan that will almost certainly end up in court.
At the estate planning seminar, our attorneys will share some solid practical advice on what not to do, and how to avoid common pitfalls. And you’ll be glad to know each guest will be offered a free attorney consultation, as well as a special fee discount!
Upcoming Fall Seminars in October and November:
Scottsdale, AZ Scottsdale
Chandler, AZ 85286
Gilbert, AZ 85234
To register for one of these free seminars: go to our seminar page and click on the link for the specific seminar date you’d like to attend. Then scroll down the page and click on the words, “CLICK HERE TO RSVP.” Or, call our offices at 480.739.9487 to RSVP. It’s that easy!Plan now to attend, and sign up soon! Meet sincere, seasoned estate planning attorneys and receive solid advice and practical tips at one of the above FREE seminar—all of which include a FREE complimentary dinner. And don’t forget, when you attend, you’ll also be offered a free attorney consultation and a special fee discount. At Phelps LaClair, serving the Phoenix Valley, we’re not just about estate planning. We’re about helping your family pass on a valuable legacy, with the right advice, in the right way, and at the right time.
Images used under creative commons license (Commercial Use) (10/1/18) Phelps LaClair