- This event has passed.
FREE Dinner Seminar for our clients and their Successor Trustees and loved ones
February 21, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Have you ever wondered, “How in the world will my loved ones ever know what to do when I’m gone?” After all, your loved ones who are named as Successor Trustees in your Living Trust have probably never served as trustee before.
Phelps LaClair invites you, your Successor Trustees and your loved ones to join us for a special FREE DINNER SEMINAR where you will learn:
- How to make sure your estate plan is up to date so it will work well when the time comes
- How to avoid pitfalls that may result in personal liability and court battles for your successor trustee
- How your successor trustee can work together with your beneficiaries to avoid conflict after you die
- How your successor trustee can quickly access your funds to pay bills when needed
- How your successor trustee can avoid an IRS audit and wind down your estate efficiently