- This event has passed.
The FREE Living Trust Seminar
March 23, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Protecting Yourself & Your Loved Ones —
All are welcome to attend our free dinner seminar to find out:
- Why merely having a Will (or nothing at all) may cause your loved ones to waste thousands of dollars in needless fees and many months (if not years) in Arizona’s Probate Court system.
- How a properly drafted Living Trust can protect your loved ones’ inheritances from unexpected crises in their lives, such as divorces, lawsuits and creditors! (A Living Trust that merely avoids probate isn’t good enough anymore!)
- Why your potentially most valuable assets – your IRAs, 401(k)s and retirement plans – are vulnerable under a recent Supreme Court case, and how to avoid automatic taxation of these accounts when you are gone!
- How typical Living Trust plans usually force the surviving spouse to endure needless paperwork and legal & accounting fees.
- How to make sure your plan will work properly when you or your spouse become ill.
- Why do internet, do-it-yourself, or bargain-priced attorney plans usually fail?
All guests will be offered a free attorney consultation and special fee discount!
NOTE: Registration begins at 5:45